Saturday 18 July 2015

~ Scrappy Sunday ~

Good afternoon, over in the Like For Ever Kit subscribers facebook page we have an alternate week scrappy sunday challenge. The last one was to use one of the sketchs provided to create a layout. So here is my version using American Crafts Shimelle 'True Stories' Collection. This was agreat way to use up any scraps of paper I had left.

 
The photos used are from my trip to India in August 2013. We got up early to see the Taj Mahal at sunrise. It was a beautiful sight and we were able to have photos taken on Diana's Bench. I love how I have been able to incorporate small photos but it doesnt take away the focus from the main picture.
 
I really love this collection of papers even though I probably wouldn't have bought it myself. It is adaptable for so many different themes. I hope you are enjoying your weekend, I intend to get in my craft room this afternoon.
 
Happy Crafting!
 

No comments: