Tuesday 29 September 2015

~ Funny faces ~

Hello there! My job means I have to work night shifts which my body doesn't particularly enjoy but one advantage is getting a few extra days off in the week to get creative. I love looking back through my scrapbook and remembering all the good times I've had.


This is another layout featuring the August Like For Ever kit. I'm so pleased that I managed to get 8 pages done from this kit and it has to be my favourite so far.



I loved the cute little puffy stickers that I got with this kit. I can't remember if they were an add on or not. I Played around with my grunge Stampin Up stamps to add to the misted background. I always used to use a full sheet of patterned paper for my backgrounds but I'm really enjoying the 'white space' type pages at the moment (still with lots of layers though!).


This photo is of my fiancé and his niece at the rugby this summer. I've blurred her face to keep her anonymous. The girls often lose concentration at the matches so I often entertain them by looking at the photos on my phone or taking selfies. It's not the best photo but it really portrays a fun day out.

1 comment:

Karen Cannings said...

Great layout, memory catching is such fun!