Tuesday 12 April 2016

~ 9x12 heaven ~


I'm trying really hard to get my Thailand & Laos album finished. I'm finding this size easier to create whilst not feeling quite 100%, especially the pocket pages as I can do bits little and often.


I'm loving how the coordinating pages match and I'm managing to use up lots of my scraps from part used kits. These papers are from the Shimelle 'True Stories' collection and the embellishments are from my stash. I struggled to find papers that worked with the colours in the lit up stupa behind us in the main photo but I'm pleased with the final piece.


These pages are using the Simple Stories 'Life in Color' collection that I picked up from Hey Little Magpie. It has gorgeous bright versatile colours which works for almost any occasion.


I had taken photos of all the courses we ate so the pocket page works perfectly with all the 3x3 squares. I love how the Simple Stories collections have loads of cut apart sheets that can be used easily in pocket pages. I have also used them as my title and journaling block on the 9x12 page.

I'm going to try doing more pocket style pages over this next week as I recover from my virus. So I'm sure there will be many more popping up over the next few weeks.

Happy Crafting!


No comments: