Sunday 17 April 2016

~ Like For Ever - Sketch Sunday ~

 Hello there, today I'm over on the Like For Ever blog with my interpretation of this weeks Sunday sketch challenge. I had great fun playing with the 'Little Things' kit for this layout.


Now I really struggled with the flamingos and cacti that were in the kit as I didn't have any photos of either of those subjects. We had many discussions around them at the Like For Ever retreat in March so I thought they would be perfect on a layout documenting our wonderful weekend away.


As one of the pillow presents we each made the lovely Christina printed the retreat details on to a journaling card. I trimmed that and used it as part of my journaling along side the cactus and flamingo.


It was great to meet the people I have spent the last year chatting with on the Like For Ever subscribers Facebook group. 

I hope you'll hop along and join us this week and show us your creations.

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Hey, found you through Scrapaholics Anonymous and I'm sooo glad I did! I struggle with flamingos and cacti, too. So you did an awesome job finding a way to use them. Now...finding pineapple uses.