Saturday 2 April 2016

~ Hello Morning ~

Happy Saturday Everyone!

This is the first weekend I've had free for quite a while and it's nice to spend some time at home. I'm taking advantage of my other half training for the Sheffield Half Marathon next weekend by spending the afternoon in my craft room.


This is the first layout I have made using my new Silhouette Cameo. I used it to cut the picture frame background from The Cut Shoppe. To be honest it took me a few attempts with this layout as I struggled with the different patterns and amount of blocks of patterns. But the more I look at the completed page the more I like it. I tried to keep the embellishment quite simple.

The layout was made using the Like For Ever April Kit 'Little Things' which includes loads of MME 'On trend 2'. Can't wait for my next kit to arrive at the end of the month. It seems like I've had this current kit for ages as we received it early at the Like For Ever retreat.


This photo isn't very good quality as it was taken in the dark with my phone. Oscar often comes to wake me up in the morning to tell me he wants his breakfast but on this day my partner had fed him and I had gone to bed after my night shift which Oscar wasn't impressed by so he decided to climb on my head!

Thanks for reading & happy crafting!

Terri
x

1 comment:

Bev said...

Lovely layout with your new machine, might need to come and have a play!