Tuesday 5 April 2016

~ Stick It Down - April Sketch ~

Welcome to my interpretation for the April Stick It Down sketch blog challenge. To see the sketch I used head on over to the original post on the Stick It Down Blog.


I really struggled with this month's sketch as it was so simple so I had to use my imagination a little more to create a page I was happy with.

I have used the My Mind's Eye 'On trend 2' collection which was in this month's Like For Ever kit. I'm a convert to rub ons! These are the second packet of rub ons that I've had in the last few months and I've loved the effect they give on the background of a page.


This photo is similar to one already in my India album but I wanted to document the reason for stopping at there tea plantations and that we all used the opportunity to take plenty of snaps. I love how the pink and greens in this collection match the colours of outfit in the photo.

Thanks for reading & happy crafting!

No comments: