Monday 4 January 2010

Big Cat Diaries!

Here is the double layout that I have been working on for the last couple of days. Found it quite challenging as I had 7 photographs that I wanted to use. I took inspiration from my mum's pagemaps book and managed to make this layout whhich I am very pleased with. I love the Bo Bunny 'Fluttery Buttery' Papers and stickers that I used. They actually came in a recent Cleo Crafts kit.

The photos are some taken at Ranthanbore National Park, India. We spent 3 days at the park and were very fortunate to see tigers on 3 out of 5 jeep safaris. There are about 40 tigers in the park but they are still rarely seen. National Geographic was actually filming this tiger when we arrived at its location.


Keep an eye out for further India and Tiger related pages over the next few weeks/months.


1 comment:

Emma Harrison said...

Lucky you to see such wonderful creatures in India. Lovely layout and I love the colours that you've picked out.