Thursday 7 January 2010

Walking in a winter wonderland!


Today as I was off work my boyfriend and I decided to take his dogs for a walk to Rother Valley Country Park, which is about a 10 minute walk away from his home. The scenery was stunning, the sun was shining and glistening off the snow which covered the ground. It was absolutely freezing but we really enjoyed walking round and exploring in the snow with the dogs.







I have never seen the lakes frozen over as we don't tend to have weather this cold for any period of time. I am looking forward to making a minibook of all these photos. Will be back later with a crafting post.

2 comments:

Ally said...

Beautiful pictures xx

Sandra said...

Love the pictures and the dogs seem to enjoy it. I'm really looking forward to seeingthe mini book