Tuesday 8 June 2010

~ All dressed up ... but somewhere to go! ~

This layout shows the professional photo of me and my other half at his Rugby Club's end of season dinner dance. There is an amusing story which goes along with my dress.

I had bought a really nice monsoon dress just before christmas which 2 dinner dances in mind. However, I didn't know which shoes to wear to 5 hours before having to leave I decided to try it on and decide. I had a major disaster as the dress was too BIG!!! I tried every single dress on from my wardrobe but no luck! I knew I had lost a little weight but not that much! So with 3 hours to go I was at Meadowhall Shopping Centre looking for another dress. This dress was the first one I tried on and is from Jane Norman. I absolutely love the colour!

Back to the scrapbooking stuff - I used Bo Bunny Mamma razzi papers, stickers and rub-ons. I stamped swirls in black and silver ink to create a border at the bottom. I also added some gliz by spraying some glimmer mist made using perfect pearls in the top left hand and bottom right hand corners, however this is very subtle so cannot be seen in the photo.

3 comments:

Claire said...

gorgeous LO Terri
xx

Sandra said...

Fabulous layout and such a beautiful coloured dress ... sometimes the panic buying turns out the best

tea_bag said...

fab LO Your dress looks wonderful such a good colour