Thursday 10 June 2010

~ Altered Mini Frame ~

I bought this little gold frame from Ebay and it has magnetic strips on the back. This was inspired by something I saw over on Tim Holtz's blog.

I stuck a piece of Fancy Pant's Roadshow patterned paper to the back then added Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint. While I was waiting for it to dry I made a paper rose using a slightly adapted version of the rose tutorial over on Linda's Blog. I then added Rock Candy Distress Stickles to the petals. The heart is grungeboard, coloured with fired brick Distress Ink and then added gold acrylic paint. The metal flower is part of a necklace that I dismantled.

5 comments:

Glen said...

Cute frame Terri. I love the rose and the little flower I recognise from a necklace I bought too.*Ü* TFS. ~Glen~

Unknown said...

Great frame. I always intend to do stuff like this but never seem to!

Anne said...

Really, really sweet! Love the flowers, and the little ticket is fab.

Olivia said...

This is really beautiful :D

Suzy said...

Lovely frame Terri

I am addicted to those roses, I'm putting them on everything at the moment.

I think I have that necklace too but I'm wearing it a few times before I dismantle it