Friday 18 June 2010

~ Food for Thought ~


This layout show photographs of the Ministry of Food shop in Rotherham town centre. Jamie Oliver had a hit tv show about a group of people in Rotherham who lived off junk food and were unable to cook. We took out brownies for an evening here, where they learnt to cook spaghetti and meatballs.

This is another Design Team layout for Sketches:Creatively Yours - please visit and see the great work the other ladies have produced. Why not have a go at the sketch and show me what your produced?

The spotty paper is Pink Paislee 'Vintage Moon Collection', the red paper used for the frames is MME Abbey road. I typed the journalling and printed out strips. The frames are hand cut using my craft knife. I made the circular embellishments using Fimo modelling clay and coloured them with distress inks. 

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Great layout - that was a great tv programme. I bet the Brownies enjoyed their spaghetti and meatblls

Suzy