Monday 21 June 2010

~ My first BIA project ~

Well these are a sneak peak of a project I'm currently working on. Its going to be a mini book of my other half's dad's wedding that took place yesterday. Should have more for you over the next few days. It needs to be finished by next weekend as I want it to be done for them by the time they get back from honeymoon.

Part way through the mini book development I realised that I wanted to bind it using my new bind-it-all machine however, I haven't used it before so decided I must make something to have a practice.

So here it is, a mini 4x4 book using MME Bloom and Grow papers. I think this little book will become a Birthday book for my friends christmas present. Am really pleased with how it turned out, will still be nervous when I do the proper wedding mini book.

Off to Rangers tonight where we are having a Ready, Steady Cook competition on an open fire. Sounds like great fun! Hope everyone is having a lovely sunny evening!

Ciao!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

They are both gorgeous x Dont be nervous x they are lovely x Leigh x

Sandra said...

Seeing your fab book makes me want to dust of my BIA.

Sally said...

Those flowers are lush! And the mini book looks good too.

Jenny said...

Looks great hun, can't wait to see the finished wedding book (assuming your going to show us) xx

Claire said...

they are gorgeous, really pretty :)
x