Sunday 27 September 2015

~ As the leaves turn ... ~

Good evening! It has been a beautiful Autumn day here. Unfortunately I have been unwell over the last few days and have been off work. So to try and cheer myself up I have been playing with the new kit from Like For Ever. This month's kit is called Acorn Avenue and features mostly Pink Paislee Cedar Lane collection.

I saw on Pink Paislee's Instagram feed last week a small wreath decorated with This collection so I decided to create my own version. I'm really pleased with how it turned out as I didn't look at the original photo and just when with my instincts.


I added a few pieces from my stash. The burlap ribbon and card stock are from Stampin' Up. I printed some leaf templates off the web and then hand cut them to create a base.


I fussy cut some flowers and leaves from a piece of Cedar Lane patterned paper to add embellishment along with some pieces from the die cut pack in the kit. I'm really happy with the final piece. I love layers and this certainly shows this!


No comments: