Friday 18 September 2015

~ Going Pink ~

TGI Friday! It's been a busy week at work so I'm looking forward to a weekend with my fella. We are off to Southport Airshow on Saturday, which is not really my thing but he'll enjoy it.

This layout is to document the start of my pink hair phase. It's not overly obvious on this photo as it is only subtle highlights but I have since had more put in. 


This layout was inspired by something I saw ages ago on Pinterest. I have used metallic gelatos to creat the colour on the patterned paper. The paper and embellishments are from the Maggie Holmes Confetti range. I made the central bow using the Stampin' Up bow punch. This is a really versatile punch. I'm planning to use it on my Christmas present tags.

Hope you all have a good weekend and I'll be back Monday with more of my Life Forever Kit layouts. 

No comments: