Monday 7 September 2015

~ Stick It Down - September Challenge ~

Wow, I don't know where this year is going! 

We are here with another fabulous sketch challenge over on Stick It Down. I'm loving being part of their design team.  


I loved making this layout. It documents both my love of cooking and the region of the UK I live in. In Yorkshire we are well known for our dialect and accent. This layout showcases a photo of steak pie made using Wood St Brewery Stout Beer and Hendersons Relish sauce both made close to my home.

It's rubbish weather here and the nights seem to be drawing in. It seems like Autumn is well on its way. I love the summer months but love the colour of Falling leaves.

Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fabulous page Teri...that pie sure looks yummmm...loving the distressed edges and curls on the layout...