Saturday 12 September 2015

~ Joking around on out travels ~

I thought I'd share this fun layout on a very busy weekend for me. Tomorrow I'm running a Girl Guide Team Challenge Day. I've spent the last few days putting the activities together. 

I usually scrap one or two photos per page but occasionally I want to document something which takes more photos to tell the story. This layout is from my trip to India in January. We went walking in a tea plantation and whilst a fellow traveller was taking our photo my fiancé started messing around. We managed to get some great real life photos.


This layout uses the Pinkfresh 'Happy Things' collection. I absolutely love the ombré canvas tags. Because the photos take up much of the page I didn't want to add too many layers or big embellishments. I wasn't sure about the coloured alpha stickers in the collection but I do really like how they look on this layout.

My fingers are crossed for good weather tomorrow and I'm hoping everyone has a good time. Scrapbooking is on my agenda for Monday as I think I will need to relax before starting back at work.

Happy Crafting!

Terri
X

No comments: