Thursday 10 September 2015

~ Lets Eat Cake! ~

Well the last few days of nights have been very tiring! Although I'm now looking forward to the 5 days off. I'm intending on getting plenty of scrapping done. 

 I've had this photo for ages. It shows the lemon and poppy seed courgette cake that I have made a few times. It is a favourite at work although it's outcome varies depending on the water content of the courgettes.


When I saw the Dear Lizzy Fine and Dandy Collection I knew this would be perfect for using with my baking photos. I love the paste colours mixed in with the bright red. I love making little flags to layer up under patterned paper mats. I wasn't sure I would use the self inking stamp from the collection but have now used it a couple of times just to add a little detail.

Happy Crafting!

Terri
X

No comments: