Friday 25 March 2016

~ 9x12 Love @ GoGogetaway ~

Welcome back! Today I am sharing a few more of the layouts I created for the 'Be Inspired' Challenges at GoGoGetaway last weekend. These layouts are all 9x12 to fit in to my Thailand and Laos album.


This one was created using one of the colour schemes although I omitted the purple which was also included. This is the absolutely gorgeous 'Hello Sunshine' collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio which I managed to pick up at the Like For Ever Retreat.


It's beautiful bright colours work perfectly for your summer trips or holidays. I love the beautiful aqua colour in this collection and the bike in the wood veneer collection worked perfectly (to be honest I bought them specifically for the bike!).


Next was a 12x12 sketch which I adapted to use on a 9x12 page. I did this layout in the early hours of Sunday morning and must admit it isn't my favourite. Although the more I look at it the more it grows on me.


The last of my challenges is a 9x12 pocket page. The album I bought had a few different types of pocket pages in it so I am determined to add them in to my album. Also after my class last week at the Like For Ever retreat that Jackie taught I really like how they look mixed in to an album.

 

So this layout documents our Thai cooking class which we did in Chiang Mai. My fiancé isn't very good at cooking but he really enjoyed this. I have used the 'Free Spirit' Cocoa Vanilla Studio Collection to create the small cards to fit the pages plus some extra bits from my stash.

I really like the way this turned out. Just need to do the reverse side of it now.

Thanks for reading!
Pop back at the weekend to see the 'off the page' project from GoGoGetaway.

Happy Crafting!

No comments: