Thursday 17 March 2016

~ Julie's Pillow Present ~

One of the lovely subscribers from Like For Ever, Julie, gave us a page kit as our pillow present. She had very kindly cut out some foam shapes and added stitching details. We just had to add a few pieces of WRMK 'Crush' ephemera from the Like For Ever February kit.


It should have been an 8.5x11.5 layout but I changed it to 9x12 so it would fit in my travel album. I love this photo of me and my fiancĂ© in Vang Vieng, Laos. Although we were travelling on a group tour we decided to have a night to ourselves. We sat around chatting and eating snacks.

I inked the edges in black to give the embellishments more definition and added some glittered heart thickers. I love layers and this layout is perfect for the kind of thing I aspire to.

Happy Crafting!

No comments: