Thursday 24 March 2016

~ Be Inspired @ GoGoGetaway ~

Not only were the classes a little different this year at GoGoGetaway but the challenges were also revamped. Instead of lots of different sketches, this time we had 2 sketches, 2 recipes, 2 mood boards and 2 colour schemes. We could use them one at a time or mix them up together.


This layout uses mostly Basic Grey 'Typeset' collection with a few other bits from my stash. It was for Niki's 'So Glam' mood board. She had cut all the delegates a heart cut file which was featured on her board.


I love this black and white photo of me and my work friends post theatre. I'm really in to my journaling at the moment and seem to have written quite a lot on some of my layouts.


This time I used Rebekah's sketch to create a layout using my April Like For Ever kit which contained MME 'On Trend 2'. I love this collection but actually really struggled to use its big bright bold patterns.


I did a little mixed media on the background, adding some mists and texture paste coloured with gelatos. I am totally in love with the plastic gold shiny words in the collection.


Next I played around with one of the recipes which was to use a large 8x10" photo. I absolutely love this photo of Angkor Wat in Cambodia and was pleased I could showcase it in this layout.


The embellishments were all from various different collections from my stash that I had taken with me.

Thanks for reading I will be back tomorrow with some more of the layouts I created for the challenges at the weekend.

Happy Crafting!

No comments: