Saturday 26 March 2016

~ Off the page ~

Hi there, I hope you are embracing the 4 day Easter weekend and managing to get some crafting done or creating memories to scrap. Today I'm on a baking mission ready for work tomorrow, I'll try to photograph and share them tomorrow.


Today I am sharing the 'Off the page' project from Saturday night at GoGoGetaway. It was designed and taught by Esther who is new to the GoGo team.

We decorated a plain back notebook from The Works and made it in to this beautiful useful piece of stationery.


We added white gesso to the cover then Ranger glue and seal covered with white tissue paper. This was then stamped on using stazon and stencilled using distress ink. The book paper was torn and stamped along with the flags. All then layered up and stuck down using the glue and seal product.

I think this is a lovely book which I may try to replicate as Christmas gifts.

Happy Crafting!

No comments: