Monday 21 March 2016

~ Destination Mini Album ~

This was my first self paced class at the Like For Ever Retreat. I pretty much spent the whole of the Friday night doing this and then finished the journaling and decorated the album cover when I got home on Sunday evening.



When Nicola first put this class up on the retreat Facebook group I knew I wanted to do it. I have travelled to India five times now and have different scrapbooks for them. I wanted to create this mini album to cover all the trips so I could have it out on my coffee table for people to look at.


My first trip in 2004 on holiday to Kerala with my mum. We did a 5 day tour in the middle and saw some beautiful sights.



My first wild elephant sighting.


In 2006 saw mum and I travel as part of a Girl Guide group to Pune to do community work and then on to see the Golden Triangle.


2009 saw us return to the Girl Guide and Girl Scout World Centre in Pune where we did more community work followed by a trip to Ranthambore National Park.  



This is one of the most amazing experiences in my whole life.
We saw tigers in the wild on 4 occasions!


In 2013 I lead a group of 3 adults and 8 teenagers to the Guide Centre in Pune followed by a trip round the Golden Triangle.



I took my fiancé to India on a two week South India tour in 2015. We ate fantastic food and saw some brilliant sights.



Despite there being a lot of pages here I have hundreds (maybe thousands!) of photos so I'm considering adding more pages to the album.

Happy Crafting!


x

No comments: