Monday 22 February 2016

~ Feeling Chilly ~

Due to the postage issues with American Crafts at the moment it sees Like For Ever having a kit break due to supply issues. However, the wonderful Nicola has offered us a pre-order of Cocoa Vanilla Studios 'Free Spirit' collection to satisfy those who need their monthly stash fix!

To keep spirits up (see what I did there!) Nicola added an extra challenge over on the Like For Ever subscribers facebook page. It was a Tic Tac Toe challenge, where you had to pick 3 items of stash which follow a specific line (horizontal, vertical or diagonal). My 3 things were Stripes, White cardstock and Twine.


I'm desperately trying to use up some of my kits and stash so I can buy more guilt-free at my up and coming 2 retreats. This layout uses Like For Ever kits from last summer which included Dear Lizzy 'Fine & Dandy' and PinkFresh Studio 'Happy Things'. Most of what you see is from the Dear Lizzy collection.

Another 9x12 layout for my travel album which is slowly building up to say we've only been back 4 weeks.

Happy Crafting!


No comments: