Sunday 14 February 2016

~ Let's try something new! ~

Firstly, Happy Valentine's Day!

I had originally planned on posting this yesterday but simply ran out of time before I went out to see Hairspray at the theatre. About a week ago I created this 9 x 12 layout for my 'Thailand & Laos' Album and had a go at creating a process video to go with it. It's taken me a while to get to grips with Movie Maker and You Tube but hopefully there will be more to come in the very near future as I have a couple more ready for editing.  


As soon as I say the background patterned paper in the October 'Hello, Beautiful' Like For Ever kit I knew it had to be used as a background and I am really pleased with how it has turned out. I have stuck with my usual layering style and added 3 main groups of embellishments to create a triangle effect round the photo. We took quite a few photos at these waterfalls in Laos so I'm sure they will pop up on at least another couple of layouts.


Thank you for reading/watching. Please give me any tips in the comments as I'm just getting to grips with hearing my own voice. I'm still playing around with the camera placement settings too so hoping to improve the angle.

Happy Crafting!

No comments: