Monday 8 February 2016

~ Playing with hearts ~

Hello Monday, today I have had a whole day to myself with no fixed plans (I have ignored the housework that needs doing!). After tidying my craft room a few days ago I was inspired to try and create more often and tidy up afterwards.

So today I have had a whole day of crafting which I will share with you over the next week or so. I have even had a go at creating a few process videos. I will upload links once they are edited.

Every Monday over on Shimelle.com there is a new weekly challenge. This weeks challenge was to use hearts on a layout, find the post here. I use hearts quite often on my layouts to embellish pages which feature my family, fiancĂ© and my love of all things food related.


I printed these photos on my Selphy and then matted them side by side similar to how Shimelle often does with her 6x4s. These photos were taken on a spa day at Thoresby Hall last year with my mum.

This layout using February's Like For Ever Kit 'Smitten'. It contains a mix of Crate Paper 'Hello Love' and WRMK 'Crush' collections. I love some of the papers but the embellishments are a little too romantic for most of my layouts. Maybe I will make an extra effort on Valentine's Day in order to get some appropriate photos. 

Happy Crafting!

No comments: