Saturday 27 February 2016

~ Smitten ~

Well I'm off on a night shift tonight so thought I would share this layout with you which always makes me smile!

The photo is from my friend's wedding last year where I was a bridesmaid. It does make me laugh because my fiancé has worn the same shirt to the last 2/3 weddings we have been to as its his favourite. I did like how it matched my flowers though.


I've not really scrapped may photos from the wedding, think this is only the second one. The February Like For Ever kit was perfect to use with this photo. I just added a few thickers, washi and stamp from my stash.

It was rather fiddly trying to back the wood veneer heart with different pieces of patterned paper. Not really sure where the idea for this layout came from I think I just sat with lots of pretty patterned paper in front of me.

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Bev said...

Gorgeous layout