Thursday 11 February 2016

~ Getting to grips with 'Smitten' ~

I have absolutely loads of photos that are waiting to be scrapped, sometimes I feel like I'm drowning under them. Well I've taken a stand. I always feel inspired to scrap my most recent photos but am on a mission to also get down the pile of pics from the last couple of years. I usually print loads of photos and then sift through hundreds of photos to find inspiration but I'm going to tackle it from a different angle. So apart from my holiday photos I plan to print as I scrap using my Selphy or print one or two photos which I know I specifically want to scrap to tell a story.


Starting as I mean to go on. Here is a photo from last December and there is a great story behind the photo. We went Christmas shopping to Lincoln and managed to spend a long time sat in their café nero/Waterstones. It was brilliant to be able to sit with a Winter berry mocha and peruse the literature. I found the fantastic Mary Berry Christmas cookbook which I used to cook my first Christmas dinner. I think all bookshops should have a café inside them!

Again I've managed to use my February Like For Ever Kit with a few added extras from  my stash. I've used my usual layered style here with a few splatters of Heidi Shine mist.

Happy Crafting!

No comments: