Tuesday 3 May 2016

~ A Cat'z Tale ~

Good Morning!

This photo has been sat on my computer for a while as I forgot I hadn't blogged it.

It is the final full 12x12 layout I created with the Like For Ever 'Little Things' kit. I cut out the paw prints using my Silhouette Cameo and then back filled them with the red patterned paper. I love this photo of my cat Oscar. He gets himself snuggled up in the smallest of places by my side on the sofa.


I had run out of 'S' letters on the alphabet sheet so had to use a 'Z' instead. I had quite a lot of journaling to write so I split it up in to 2 sections on the right hand side although now it feels a little lopsided to me. I really struggled to use the large die cuts in the ephemera pack but managed to get a few on this page.

Happy Crafting!

No comments: