Wednesday 11 May 2016

~ Week in the Life - Tuesday ~

Happy Tuesday!

My days are starting to get a little mixed up now as I've been working the night shift but am using midnight as the cut off in to a new day even though its kind of like the middle of my day. If you know what I mean!


At work I had a break to eat a quick breakfast and have a cup of tea. I've decided to count the numbers of cups of tea that I drink over the course of the week (I must admit to being a little scared of the answer!). So far, Monday = 4 and Tuesday = 5, Total = 9!

I don't have a specific breakfast at work when I'm on nights. It has to depend what I fancy, sometimes cereal and other times toast. I love to read a home or food magazine for some light easy reading.


We had a bit of an eventful shift but for obvious reasons I can't go in to that. I will document in my album but ensure I don't break confidentiality. Needless to say I had to use a manual Blood pressure monitor which I haven't done for years.


Shattered, I snapped a quick selfie in the car as I set off to come home and bed. Looking rough!!


Slept well and kept company with my 2 cutie pies. How cute is it that Oscar has got his paw round Millie! Sometimes they are super cute but in the next breath they will be tearing round the house play fighting. 


What a difference a day makes! Sunshine and warm weather to a much cooler and very wet day. I was certainly in the right place being in bed.


When I'm on nights I have to have time to come round once I've woken up. I certainly feel like a zombie until I've had a cuppa and watched some TV. I have a few programmes at the moment that I really enjoy watching on Sky +


Yey! Happy mail! I love it when I get crafting goodies in the post. I've just signed up to 6 months of Ali Edwards 'Story Stamp' subscription. I picked up the first month for $5 which was amazing. I've really enjoyed using stamps on my scrapbook pages recently so hoping that these will give me a few more sets to play with. Unfortunately no time to play with it today though.



When I'm on nights the boy and I are often like ships that pass in the night. We do try to eat tea together before I go if we can manage it. Tonight we had an all day breakfast kind of dinner which included bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, potato waffles and tinned tomatoes.

This week is Nurse's Week so I picked up this meme online as I wasn't able to take any photos on my shift. We had a very busy night and it just continued as it had started.

I'll be back tomorrow hopefully with more photos to share with you.

Happy Crafting!

Terri
x

No comments: